So I got “Tagged” by GDub Read on.
Four jobs I have had in my life (not including current job):
1. DJ at a skating Rink. I used to play music skate around, tell people to slow down, and have a bunch of little teeny girls follow me around all the time when I was in High school.
2. Mesh.net. Got my First customer service Job at a Start up ISP. The boss was my neighbor at the time, so it was always real hard to call in “sick” and skip off to the lake.
3. Internet America. 1-800 Be a Geek. Large ISP I worked for. It was fun and that’s the place I got introduced to my first MMORPG EverQuest. I was not a dorky guy until i started to work there ;).
4.Bass Security. I used to ride a mountain bike around Down Town Fort Worth, as a security guard. Which was nice because back then I did a lot of recreation mountain biking.
Four Movies I have watched over and over:
1. The Fifth Element: Highly under-rated but one of my Favorites.
4. Goonies: Why could I not have a pirate adventure with a bellowing Retard?
Four places I have lived:
I have not moved around much. I have pretty much lived within 20 minutes from where I was born all my life.
1. Fort Worth Texas, Born and will probably die here.
2. Benbrook Texas, Small town on the edge of Fort Worth
3. Saginaw Texas, Currently live here.
4. Watauga Texas, Last place I lived before moving to Saginaw.
Four Shows I love to watch:
Over the past oh 6 years or so, I have become a big TV fan.
1. The Shield. One of the best shows on TV. on FX, and coming into it’s final Season.
2. Heroes. A concept that could have gone horribly wrong but it is such an awesome show.
3. Big Brother. Holy crap, BB8 is the first season I have ever watched but it is AWESOME. Thanks to my Fiancee she is getting me in to reality Television.
4. Jericho. I love the post apocalyptic life in America. Shame on CBS for “Trying” to cancel it.
Four Places I have been on vacation:
I have lived a Sheltered Life I think.
1. Mt Rushmore. Gotta love the big rock heads of our four fathers. (Get it? Four? LOL)
2. San Antonio Texas. One of the most romantic spots in America.
3. Lake of the Ozarks Missouri. Used to go there a few summers when i was younger with my older siter and her husband. A lot of fun to be had on that lake.
4. Austin. Awesome city, if you do not know about Austin I suggest you go read about it.
Four of my favorite foods:
I can’t narrow it down to distinct foods, so I’m going with food types.
1. Tex-Mex, A cross between Texas Cuisine and Mexican cuisine. Things like Fajitas, Taco Salads ect. Are Tex-Mex.
2. Japanese. I am not talking America-japanese like Orange chicken.I love me some Stir Fry, or Sushi.
3. Mexican, things like Enchiladas, Burritos, and so forth.
4. My Own Burgers. I grill a mean Burger.
Four favorite drinks:
damn it, is this thing over yet?
1. Ice Tea. staple of the south.
2. Lipton Green tea with Citrus. Mmmmm Good.
3. Coke. Yes Coke not some other soda referred as Coke.
4. Margaritas. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Four places I would rather be right now:
Home Stretch baby.
4. Any where but work.
I am not going to send this to anybody, because all the people I read have already done this. It dies with ME!